How to make delicious food is a everybody’s favorite topic. And for the love of food, it would be awful if the dish in question were anything but delicious. So how do you make food good to eat? The secret is to get your hands on quality produce, a few staple ingredients, and some basic cooking tools (all of which can be picked up at any supermarket).
Tips on How to make delicious food
1. Stay away from meat that has been sitting out for more than 2 hours. This is because the bacteria in the meat begin to multiply, thus producing a terrible odor.
2. The smell of raw onion and garlic makes people sick. To avoid this, leave them in their jars for about 3 days. After you are done with them, wash your hands thoroughly before handling someone else’s food.
3. Never cook mushrooms till they are completely dry or the inside becomes lumpy and hard when it is cooked. This is because they can absorb fat which will make them very oily when cooked further causing you to have a really greasy dish that may not taste good at all.
4. Never add sugar to your food if it is going to be eaten with someone else who is diabetic. Sugar is dangerous for diabetics and may cause them serious harm, so be careful and don’t add this unless you’re sure that the person you are giving the food to has no such condition.
5. Never add salt or any other seasoning directly in the sauce or soup because it will bring out all the flavors of the dish, but once they have a chance to absorb and breathe these flavors, they will cease being appetizing.
6. Always taste your food before serving it to others in case you forgot something or added too much salt so you can always change things around if necessary.
7. Always place herbs and spices in a dish before starting to cook. This is because the steam from cooking will draw its flavor out, making it taste better.
8. Never use metal utensils when cooking or preparing food because they can change the taste of the food due to their reaction with the food’s ingredients. Always use wooden spoons or spatulas when you prepare your meals.
9. Never wash off your salt until you are done with all your dishes; this is because salt contains many mineral which are necessary for your body, so don’t ever wash it away as you go along preparing your meal.